Rhinestic's Knick Knacks

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Etsy Tidbits Thursday - #2 Red

There's a reason why I choose red as the theme this time round. Coz I've received the pendant, that I bought at Etsy, on Tuesday! It's always great to have a nice surprise after a hard day's work.



Sea Thrift

Bought this red glass pendant at LingGlass via Etsy. I really love the minimalistic style of this pendant. Might wear this to either Haze's wedding dinner or my uncle's wedding! *wink*

Now, on with the tidbits!


1♥ Wild Thang Hill Tribe and Lampwork Three Strand Bracelet
2♥ Rococo Shawl II - Luxurious and Elegant Knit Merino Wool, Alpaca and Silk Shawl
3♥ Twiggy LEATHER Coin Purse Black, Red
4♥ Red Bird in the Berries
5♥ HENRY IS AMAZING
6♥ 6 Country Apple Votive Candles
7♥ Asian Fans and Kanji Characters Burp Cloth (gift) Set
8♥ Red and White reverse - One Yard of Each - 2 Yards Total
9♥ RASPBERRIES ,,,,, BW-137

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...