Rhinestic's Knick Knacks

Monday, April 25, 2011

Another procrastinator's pride! My Summer (Spring) dress!

Okay. It said "Beautiful Spring Day Dress" in Keito Dama, but that doesn't sound right for a sleeveless dress....

Photobucket

I finally got a proper basic slip (all the way from New Zealand!) that can go with most dresses, and now you can see how the dress look on me. Sheeze.. I look kinda retarded in that pose..... == Anyway, I'm loving the dress more now that I realize it looks good with a simple belt!

Pattern: Keito Dama, No. 133 Spring 2007, Beautiful spring day dress
Needle Size: I think I used a 3mm or 3.5mm....
Yarn: Seaqueen Cotton Clear
Notes: Yeah, if you compare the dress with the original, you will be able to tell the differences.. Sleeveless and gathered at some areas..

Photobucket

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...