Rhinestic's Knick Knacks

Sunday, March 27, 2011

It's harder...

to cut gigantic rectangular fabric pieces than to cut complex clothing pattern..... Or maybe it's just me... It's a pain to measure a right-angled piece that's about 2 meters long and it has to sit properly on the grain. ><

Plus it's a bit of a rush job (a friend requested me to help her )... Just looking at the slight uneven stitches and the slightly-off measurement makes me feel kinda sad. =( And I'm equally frustrated with this weird pencil-like marking, which I couldn't seem to remove, that exists randomly in the middle of the finished item. ==

Photobucket

The curtains still look pretty cute though (As my room is too small, I had to fold each side into half). I just wish that they can be a little bit more perfect.

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...