Rhinestic's Knick Knacks

Friday, January 14, 2011

Updated blog design..

Yup, I've decided it's time to update my blog design coz:

  1. I was getting quite annoyed by the small width (I was trying to cater for 800 x 600 screens). I want nice big photos in my blog... (hehe)

  2. It's been ages since I last changed the design...

  3. Feel like drawing something... Color theme was inspired by Shinzi Katoh's "Cherie". I guess even the drawing was a little inspired by him.

I was also greatly inspired by a link (that Siew-san sent to me) to create the tape-like portion (aka. "a crafty blog, hopefully" section). And the embroidery-like title is what this blog is totally about. =)

2 comments :

dreamemories said...

*thumbs up*

emy@thehandiworks said...

Looks great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...