Rhinestic's Knick Knacks

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Cucito Magazine Swap

I have an extra Cucito magazine (a Japanese sewing magazine for kids' clothing) and I'm not too sure if any reader is up for a swap?

Photobucket

This volume was released early this year (Winter, Early Spring 2011), so it's very current. Here's a little peek of what's inside the book:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The magazine's purely in Japanese, but it has very clear diagrams to aid in understanding the process of sewing each piece of clothing. The pattern pieces are also included in the magazine. I will also be including some surprise items in the swap!

I reside in the sunny island of Singapore and I welcome any craft materials or your creative works from your swap! If you're interested, please leave a comment and your email address below by 29th May ! If there are more than 1 interested participants, I would have to randomly pick one. Good luck!

2 comments :

menduca said...

Hi,
I'm from Argentina and I'm searching for a subscription for cucito magazine. Do yo know how to do it?
Thanks!
anabelsu@yahoo.es

Rhinestic said...

Hi! I've sent you an email~ =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...