Rhinestic's Knick Knacks

Monday, September 24, 2012

Recovering from flu...

It kinda sucks when you are succumbed to the meds and all you can do is to lie on the bed, sleep and recuperate. It doesn't help when the aftermath of flu came much later than my fever which happened last Monday. I was too sick to walk out of my house, so I went to the doc on Tues feeling light-headed but my fever had subsided and there was no sore throat, no nothing to say I've gotten the flu except the occasional nose blocks. 

Went back to work on Wednesday, feeling pretty okay. Thursday seemed fine except my throat felt funny. Friday was when I felt like I was drowning in my phlegm. My nose decided to run like a tap and my throat felt sore. Not good. Went to see the doc again on Saturday to get more meds to cure my flu. It's such a shame that I spent my weekends and today (oh, and last Monday and Tuesday) sleeping... 

Anyway, I did manage to experiment a little with the Lisa Pavelka UV resin and my new 36 watt UV lamp last last weekend. Made a steampunk thumb ring. =)


Can't wait to get back to crafting and sewing proper! Planning on illustrating a few more postcards too. =)

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...