Rhinestic's Knick Knacks

Saturday, March 21, 2015

Weekly Color Theme #6: Yarn Frenzy

After meddling with the Adobe Kuler app for a while, I finally figured how to take a combination of photo + kuler color scheme at the same time. All I needed to do was switch the tab to "Photo" instead of "Live". It is also possible to pull an image out of your camera roll. An added feature which I hadn't noticed before was the ability to customize your own color palette by dragging each of the 5 tiny circles around the photo to the color that you want. Cool!

This past 2 weeks have sort of been a knitting/crocheting frenzy for me. Knitting gifts for friends and making scarves for charity.. I thought it would be interesting to customize my own color theme based on the 2 scarves I'm currently making now!



No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...