Rhinestic's Knick Knacks

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Gemenids Peak at Dec. 13

Oh yeah, I'm praying really really hard that these few nights will be clear... It's been cloudy and raining these couple of nights with the exception of Sunday morning (Singapore time 4 plus to 5 plus am..).

Gemenids is the only meteor shower that I look forward to every year, for this is the only spectacular light display that can be viewed from my house easily (my room faces roughly the north and it's really easy to spot Gemini at around 3 plus am, Singapore time... ). Sadly, I could't manage to catch Gemenids yearly. The sky would either be cloudy for that week (monsoon season... ==), or I totally forgot about it... ==''' But I could never forget the awe that I was in when I saw Gemenids for the 1st time.. I was crazy.. I stayed up all night.. LOL...

More information on Gemenids can be found here at space.com. Arrhhh.. The display this year is supposedly to be really good... Ahhhhhhhh........... Pleeeeeeaaaaaaase give me clear night skies for this week.. Pleaseeee... ><

Sidetrack a bit... XB, if you notice, all the units I've chosen faces either north-east or north or north-west... LOL... This is the reason... Which is a bit sad though.. I'm only more familiar with the northern skies...

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

wow, your entry is listed first on google search! Boon Hong.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...