Rhinestic's Knick Knacks

Sunday, October 05, 2008

A constructive day~~

Had some more fun making miniature confectionery today!


If you're wondering about the size....

Chocolate chips cookies... About 8mm wide..

Checked cookies.. About 9mm wide..

Donuts with chocolate topping... Also about 9mm wide..

Vanilla ice-cream.. 1cm wide by about 2cm tall

Macaroon bling bling charms.. About 1cm wide..

An arty shot of the macaroons.. LOL..!


XB also attempted to make something... But... Erm...


3 comments :

Yuuki said...

Gosh, ure really pro at it la!! I seriously don't think I can create stuff like that =/

So pretty!! <3 <3 <3

ALLE said...

OMGOMGOMG!!!!!!! can i buy the macaroons from u??????? i wanna hang them on my necklace!!!!!! so cuteee!!!!!! I LIKE!!!!!!!!! omG!!!!! your series of food pendants ROCKKK!!!!

Rhinestic said...

Hihi Alina~~

I posted at your artworks site~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...