Rhinestic's Knick Knacks

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Beautiful Spring Day - a preview of the sleeveless spring dress

Yep, I need a nicer slip for this spring dress (If you recall this post...) before the actual "photo shoot".. And yeah, I did complete it some hours before my friend's customary wedding (which I had to be present at 6.30am in the morning..)

But anyway, here's a preview of the final dress..


And a close-up of the lace pattern:



I'd decided to leave the sleeves out, partly because I didn't have the time to complete them (managed to only knit one sleeve... It's still around in my craft shelf... lol) and partly because I kind of looked better without them... Yup, I did sew that one sleeve as shown below, before I decided to remove it..


And as you can see, my dress has undergone some changes due to the crazy stretch that the yarn and gravity did to my dress... Had to do some funky gathering to make it hang more properly on me...

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...