Rhinestic's Knick Knacks

Monday, May 02, 2011

Continuation of my 60s dress =D

Aye, I'm so ashamed to say that I've yet to trace out the lining! Lol... It kinda sucks when working overtime gets in the way of your own project schedule.. But I finally got the chance to sew the main piece sans the sleeves today!

Photobucket

And yeah, I still need to do the lining. Hehe.. And talking about the 60s and the 70s, my mum was pretty much an avid sewer back then! Managed to scan a few photos of her in the clothing that she made!

Photobucket
My mum in her pastel green outfit

Photobucket
My mum in her zippered top and skirt

Photobucket
My mum in her white floral sleeveless dress. I adore the floral print and her white platforms!

Photobucket
My mum in her floral green/blue dress. Love the print!

Photobucket
In her gray floral dress. Classy.

Photobucket
Striped dress. Hahaha, so mod and emo.

Photobucket
Vest and skirt

Photobucket
Very short dress. hahaha

Photobucket
Smocked dress.

Photobucket
Classic white dress. haha

Photobucket
Another very short dress! hahaha

Sigh, my mum is just so talented!

1 comment :

sharegyan001 said...

If you are trading in NSE, BSE, MCX and in NCDEX then let sharegyan give you all stock trading gyan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...