Rhinestic's Knick Knacks

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Feathers and Flowers

2 more finished sewing projects to share! But as always, I need to find time this weekend to take action shots..



Found this pretty cool fabric with feather prints at Golden Dragon and it was on sale for SGD8/m! The dress is pretty much a "tube top" with faux shirring (they're basically multiple elastic casings on the bodice) and 2 rectangular pieces for the bottom skirt with attached pockets. I also hemmed the bottom of the dress with black bias tape. In the photo, I paired the dress with a black tank top and an elastic belt.

Next up,



A summery sheer floral sleeveless blouse with loose fitting. Think it'll look great over a tank top or tank dress!

P.S. sorry for the crappy photos as the lighting was kinda bad.. And I'm feeling kinda frustrated over work, and I guess XB has run out of encouraging things to say. =(

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...