Rhinestic's Knick Knacks

Monday, August 01, 2011

Making a muslin...

For this:


Frankly speaking, this pattern is pretty simple and doesn't really need me to do a muslin... When I used this bodice pattern for the Mociun dress, all I did was just taking in the sides on the actual piece after I realised it was a bit too big on me. However, I thought it would be a bad idea to ruin this marvellous and expensive piece of fabric without ensuring that the pattern fits me properly first:



Added extra darts and taking in the sides from the muslin to fit me better. Hmm, I think the muslin might end up as an actual dress eventually.. hahaha.. I just love the color and the print.

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...