Rhinestic's Knick Knacks

Sunday, September 25, 2011

WIP mishap....

=(

Photobucket


I was so devastated when I realised that I was transferring yellow dye from the cotton cloth that I used to protect the painted fabric dye while iron-fixing it (as pointed out by my finger)... =( Mental note to self: Always use pure white cloth when iron-fixing a light-colored fabric... =(

And so, home-clothes it shall be. =( At least the T-shirt is comfortable... (Altered a sewing pattern from Japanese sewing magazine "Female")

Photobucket

I think I'll make another T-shirt again (maybe a T-shirt dress?) and try screen-printing....? I tried to stencil using freezer paper and it's so sad that I could only use it once (after tediously cutting out the design... ><''' ).

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...