Rhinestic's Knick Knacks

Thursday, October 03, 2013

Sophie and Toffee discount for all my readers!

Hi all, I have an exciting news for my readers who are into deco-dening, clay art, resin art or anything cute!


Sophie and Toffee is a Singapore-based online craft store which stocks a myriad of supplies for my clay and resin crafting needs at very reasonable prices. They do wholesale, meaning the more you buy, the cheaper it is. I believe that's good news for fellow crafters who require large batch of supplies. And once you spend over 100SGD (that's about 80 USD), there's free international shipping. (For locals, free shipping applies for purchases over 50SGD)

From today till 19th November 2013, they are generous enough to offer my friends and fans a 10% discount. Just follow this link and grab the discount code, then click on the "Take me to the store" button to start shopping! Have fun!

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...