Rhinestic's Knick Knacks

Saturday, December 14, 2013

My First at Public Garden and a Thank you Shout Out! .. And some Etsy news.

Hey peeps! Are you missing me already? =P

Had been really busy for the past few weeks participating in community events, attending a friend's wedding at Phuket and preparing for my one and only day at Public Garden (A BIG thanks to Small and Able for the opportunity!).

Our small and humble stall

Would like to thank all who made a trip down to visit our stall as well as those who made a purchase. Really appreciate your support! I've already had my Etsy shop ready, just left some nooks and crannies to sort out before posting some of the goodies there.

To those who have expressed interest in the custom-made necklaces, do email me at rhinestic@gmail.com for more details. Looking forward to working with you guys! I'll also be adding more to the Knots & Braids necklaces collection very soon, so do keep a lookout for my shop!

Have a good night everyone, and enjoy the rest of your weekend!

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...