Rhinestic's Knick Knacks

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Backdated: Cut Out + Keep Interview & No-sew Vinyl Bag Tutorial

I realized I have forgotten all about that mysterious project that I was referring to here! Okay, let's backtrack a little bit.

3 months back, I was invited by Cut Out + Keep, a huge crafting community, for an interview for their DIY Fashionista section in their blog and to provide a tutorial for a DIY fashion project. I took up the invitation and started to get busy for the interview and tutorial.

I finally had the interview done and had the tutorial up just before I flew to Japan. I was notified by the lovely Cat (who started Cut Out + Keep when it was just a crafting blog) that my interview would be up in November.



Hop on over to Cut Out + Keep to read about my interview and get the tutorial for the No-sew vinyl bag!

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...