Rhinestic's Knick Knacks

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Marine Tote Bag

Photobucket

This is a sewing kit that I found at Golden Dragon more than a couple of years back. It's funny because I actually opened the kit just after I got it but I must have had some confidence problem with reading the instructions in Japanese and put off the sewing and forgot about it until I shifted house in June last year and I had to pack all my craft materials. But of course, with my ever growing list of projects to do then, this never had the chance to get into my WIP queue...

...until a few days back when I was trying to clear out my older pile of craft materials.. When i saw the kit again, the first thing that came to my mind was "If I don't do it now, it might be another few years before I see this again!" =P

After having tried a number of Japanese patterns before this, I've no problems understanding the instructions this time round. Then again, the pattern was so simple that the bag could be made without much instructions!

Photobucket
Used lace ribbons to cover the stitches securing the handles.

Photobucket
I <3 Yarn pins from my bosses!

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...