Rhinestic's Knick Knacks

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Haul from MT Expo Singapore and Print

Went down to the mt expo at Ion Art Gallery yesterday.

Grabbed a copy of their gorgeous flyer with the limited edition tapes

Joined a bunch of people crowding round the crafting table and created these with the free MT tapes.


I was a little bummed to see that the wooden tray of limited edition tapes had been sold out, but I still purchased a couple of their products. I got this mt wrap with white candy prints:


And this cute mt ex kasaneru tape featuring the bear and squirrel:


I also visited Print, a shop just next to the Ion Art Gallery. I got one of the shop exclusive limited edition mt tapes (the one at the top with vintage-style apparel drafting patterns!):

My 2 new mt tapes

And! And! I got this new Kaunis Kauris mug from Marimekko's Oiva dinnerware collection!


No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...