Rhinestic's Knick Knacks

Friday, December 20, 2013

Custom Made Orders & Remaking Sold Out Items

Hi peeps! Just to inform you guys that I accept custom made orders. Depending on the item, I will take from about 2 days to a week (excluding weekends) to make the item before shipping it out.

For items in the shop that are sold out, it is possible for me to remake them. But for one-of-a-kind items, due to their nature (and also the limited amount of that material I have), the remake will be something similar but not identical. Also, in the event that I need to reorder materials, it might take much longer than 1 week before I can ship the remake out.

The following 2 pins were just sold out from my shop (not reflected in the shop coz it's not paid via paypal..):



Please give me a convo if you wish to have me remake any of these. =)

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...