Rhinestic's Knick Knacks

Monday, May 05, 2014

Time for some garment sewing..!?

It's been quite a while since I've last sewn a garment and I thought it would be a good idea to reboot my garment sewing mojo by participating in the upcoming/ongoing Sewing Indie Month!

Sewing Indie Month

I'm not entirely sure which category/ies I am going to enter but it'll most probably be "An Indie Love Affair" and/or "Pattern Hacking" since hacking patterns and combining different ones are mostly what I do be it sewing or knitting.. Haha.. (I really should start putting the things I learnt in my fashion design course into good use and venturing into drafting my own patterns though.. )

Gotta sift through all the different patterns and tutorials from the listed indie pattern designers and start making plans!

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...