Rhinestic's Knick Knacks

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Kracie's Soft Cookie Making Kit

I won't deny I'm still a kid at heart. =P

Photobucket

This kit (by Kracie) basically teaches kids how to easily make soft cookies, using a microwave oven (which is very common in Japanese households), with just the ingredients provided in the kit and a little bit of water/milk. The kit also comes with icing ingredients to let you decorate the cookies.

And here're my cookies!

Photobucket

Okay, to tell you the truth, real cookies that I make from proper recipes taste much better. However, who can resist the fun of making mini cookies from this cute kit? Here's a youtube video which shows the process of making the mini cookies (this is also where I got to know about Kracie's products):


Kracie also has other kits like DIY gummy sweets, easy cupcakes etc etc. If you go to the channel by the above youtube member, you'll be able to see a number of how-to videos (in Japanese though) for Kracie products.

If you have the kit but are unsure about the instructions, I'll be posting my making process in my next post. Stay tuned!

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...