Rhinestic's Knick Knacks

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Daiso Maniac Saturday: #6 Microwaved Omelette

Hi guys! Today's Daiso special is...


Microwavable donburi/sunny side up pan! This came with a recipe sheet showing you how to make donburi and fried eggs. Here's how the pan looks like out of its package:


A microwavable plastic version of the donburi pan! Pretty cute. I didn't follow the recipe on the recipe sheet exactly, as usual.


I mixed 1 egg and some chopped Japanese spring onions, and seasoned the mixture with a little shoyu, mirin and shichimi garashi (7 flavored chilli pepper). I then transferred it to the pan, and microwaved it on medium high for 2 minutes 30 seconds.


Here's how the omelette looked like still in the pan:


I guess I could have reduced the timing to 2 minutes.. But anyway, it's still delicious, especially with a sprinkle of shichimi garashi. =)



Here's a donburi version of the omelette. I had added some naruto fishcake pieces and dashi soup to the mixture.


No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...