Rhinestic's Knick Knacks

Monday, February 10, 2014

Work In Progress Pieces

Hi all, it's been a while since I have updated anything. Sumimasen (sorry) ! *deep bow*

Lost a little bit of steam during this Chinese New Year and I guess I need to get my crafting/making/blogging mojo back ASAP! 

Well, I did complete a few resin pieces before the CNY and here are 3 new button pins that I had made. 


Intended to list these last week (in time to be shipped to destinations before the upcoming Valentine's day) but... *Cough* the decision to update my button pins packaging got a little jammed in my thought process. Anyway, I will list them once I have finalized the packaging design, hopefully by end of this week.

The next stuffs that are already in the process of being made are part of my Braids & Knots necklaces collection (which I had hoped to roll out by end of Jan.. Gah! I think I need to give myself a more realistic deadline for everything.. *Facepalm*)


I actually made the turquoise version and a dark blue version for my one-day stint at the Christmas Public Garden last December. Many took an interest in them  (I sold out the turquoise one) and requested for other colors. So here they are, a total of 4 colors. 

For now, I only have 2 of each color. I am running out of the end caps and the shop which I bought the end caps from has not been stocking up! I am trying other sources, but I could not, for the life of me, find one that sells these specific silver end caps.. 

I guess I might eventually switch to the 16k gold-plated ones which I managed to find online. Hopefully by then, I will be able to provide made-to-orders for these necklaces!

I still have a few more designs for the necklace collection and also the Almost-a-cube coin pouches to get busy with! 

Till my next post! =)


No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...